Lennon was shot 29 years ago today


In honor of John Lennon, who was murdered by probable CIA mind-control victim Mark David Chapman 29 years ago today, I'm relinking an old essay which I'm developing into my next book:

Twilight of the Psychopaths

Also re-linking the media coverage of John Lennon endorsing my congressional campaign:

Taking a page from Russ Feingold's 1992 "endorsement" from Elvis Presley, Barrett got Tim Biancalana, a dead ringer for John Lennon, to perform at the Dardanelles. About 30 people attended the event and watched the 2006 documentary, "The U.S. vs. John Lennon."

Speaking of Lennon, Truth Jihad Radio just celebrated its third birthday. The show still features the exact same John Lennon bumper music, starting with Gimme Some Truth, that it started out with on RBN.

Okay, enough Lennon!

Getting back to late 2009...

Hot news flash! Rolf Lindgren and I just annihilated the entire list of charges against the six 9/11 patsies! For the complete 17,000-word article, visit my main website,  TruthJihad.com.